So back in February I wrote myself a few Mini Goals… and I then did a Mini Goals Review 1… back in may. It is now August so I thought I would review again! I set these goals as my bucket list goals are a bit unrealistic for everyday life.
- Go out clubbing more- Last time I had half completed this one! But since then I have actually been out to actual bars so I guess that is an improvement.
- Go to more concerts (Because they make me happy)- This one is in the pipe lines, I may have a few up my sleeve.
- Practice photography more- last time I thought I had done this one but looking back over the past month I haven’t got my camera out enough! Chloe your slacking!!!
- Play around with photo editors- I am still trying for this one.
- Take dance class (Yes I teach but I need to dance myself)- Not a dance class but I started taking Pole classes on Monday so I guess that counts.
- Dance video- Life has got crazy and this one has been put on hold but I am going to leave it on the list just because it is an area I want to revisit.
- Do more yoga (because you know you always feel better afterwards)- I did this post in Feb and in August I can firmly say I still need to do this more! A lot more!!
- Keep up the good range of blog posts- I hope I have achieved this?? If not I will carry on.
These few I added last time…
- Book some kind of holiday. (Yay!!! This is coming up so fast. We may only be going to Devon for 4 days but I can’t wait to get away for a while!!)
- Start exercising more. (I mentioned the Pole class earlier!! It was so fun and hope to continue this because it is a whole body workout).
- Read more books. (This is in the pip lines. I have started to make more time to read but this has currently been put on hold thanks to the release of the new Orange is the New Black series).
- Make some summer plans. (Birthday plans are in the pipe lines so i guess this is nearly completed too!!)
A few new ones…
- The other day I started a project of making a skirt and I would love to keep giving myself little sewing projects.
- Slow down a little. At times I am a whirlwind and don’t really stop.
- Get back on stage more often!! You love it Chloe so you need to find a way to perform more!!
So there you go I’ve managed to have a really good go at most of them! Here’s to the next review.
Little Mayfly x