In January last year I wrote the first version of this post and it got a lot more interaction then I ever expected it to at the time. You can find that by clicking Here! So over a year later I am revisiting the idea of this post by giving it a redo/ an update. Here goes…
- A- August- My birthday month.
- B- Blogging- I had to include it right?! I love it so much.
- C- Colour- I don’t have a favorite colour! I like such a range I just can’t pick a single one.
- D- Dance- I love blogging but Dance beats blogging hands down.
- E- Evita- Soon I will be in a production of Evita, I’m really excited as I haven’t been on stage for over a year now!!
- F-Flowers- If you follow me you will know my obsession with flowers.
- G- Graduate- Can I even call myself a graduate now?? I didn’t the last time I did this post, so I guess I can claim that.
- I- Instagram- I still have a love for Instagram.
- J- Jack- The brother and boyfriends names.
- K- Karaoke- Who doesn’t love a bit of karaoke!!
- L- ‘Love Rosie’ One of my favourite movies. It’s happy, it’s sad and funny, everything you want from a movie.
- M- Moon- Sunday night the moon looked really cool it was so thin but looked really big.
- N-‘Nails’ my last blog post (this is actually difficult to think of something for all of them!)
- O- Opinion- you should share it!
- P- Pete the Plant- I have a house plant called Pete, he’s a leopard lily, he’s cool.
- Q- Queues- I’m British we love them!
- R- Recruitment- I now work in a recruitment office! Yes I never saw myself in an office but so far, so good!
- S- ‘The Sound Of Music’- The musical I am producing with the kids I teach for next July.
- T- Teaching- I never saw myself as a teacher or a teacher figure, but I really enjoy teaching. The faces when they get something is priceless.
- U- Universe- I need to travel it!
- V- Variety is the spice of life right??
- W- Word- My brother out of the blue asked me what my favourite word was the other day and I couldn’t decide? Do you have a favourite word?
- X- Xenon- thanks to google it is a chemical, atom number 54? See what an educational blog post this is!!
- Y-Yoga- I need to do more!
- Z- Zebra- they are cool? (Struggle)
So there you go! My A-Z I hope you enjoyed, it was a lot harder to think of different things!Some of them i really struggled with!
Thanks for taking a look.
Little Mayfly x