So back in the end of February I did a blog post setting myself some mini goals. (You can find that here Mini Goals… ) And seeing as thought that was a little while ago now I thought I would go back and see if I ticked anything off my list.
- Go to Cheltenham Races- Yay achieved I did this one back in march you can find my post on it here Cheltenham Races 2018…
- Go out clubbing more- I haven’t actually been clubbing, but I have been going to the pub most weekends with my friends which I really enjoy so I guess its similar? Right?!
- Go to more concerts (Because they make me happy)- I am still trying to work on this one! But I may be going to a Jazz night soon.
- Go to a festival (Which one should I pick??)- I’m not sure this one will be possible this year so maybe next year?
- Practise photography more- I think I’ve done this one because I have been taking lots of spring flower photos at the moment, but need to keep it up!
- Play around with photo editors- I am still trying for this one.
- Take dance class (Yes I teach but I need to dance myself)- Still in the process but I may have found a practice space.
- Dance video- I had a really good idea the other day so I guess this one is also in the works.
- Do more yoga (because you know you always feel better afterwards)- I still need to do this more!!
- Find a Job- Completed (thank god!!)
- Keep up the good range of blog posts- I hope I have achieved this?? If not I will carry on.
So that’s looking quite hopeful I have either started or completed most of the goals. Below are some more to add to the list seeing as though I have completed some.
- Book some kind of holiday.
- Start exercising more.
- Read more books.
- Make some summer plans.
Until next time mini goals post.
Little Mayfly x